ccie lab test-ccie network simulator

This web site is about ccie lab test, ccie network simulator, ccie security practice labs, ccie security practice labs, cisco network simulator.-Bargains and deals on ccie lab test

Friday, July 18, 2008

ccnp ccie

ccnp ccie in the news

Private VLANs Revisited By Petr Lapukhov over on IE Blog

Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:46:52 +0000
A very good read for a topic that seems to get very little exposure. I know in the Cisco Press books I have read Private Vlans were only covered by a few pages here and there. I am sure if you work for a large ISP or network provider you are very familiar already with ...]

Learning Method

Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:18:02 +0000
Last night I was reading through my “Ethernet Basics” and “Spanning Tree” notes and thought to myself - “Can I realistically take in all of my notes using this approach in the time I have left? ….and then also answer probing questions?” à an easy approach would be to hammer-away at Boson ExSim and hope ...]

Wave!– The World is Watching

Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:32:09 +0000
As bloggers, we have something to share…. whether it’s information, opinion, emotions or a laugh. It’s what makes us sit down at that keyboard, straighten our thinking caps and assemble that crazy collection of ideas we call a post.
We quickly get comfortable in our blogs, and even in the discussion boards we frequent. Sometimes they ...]

VT advantage - unlimited

Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:30:18 +0000
VTA uses CAST protocol. Uses 4224 TCP port. This protocol helps in discovering remote VTA capable endpoints, communicates with IP phone as well as with Callmanager. To ensure proper QOS is given to CAST, on the phone port, create a service policy to mark TCP 4224 with DSCP CS3.
VTA uses two types of codecs.
a. H263 ...]

IEWB Volume I - Frame-Relay

Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:16:16 +0000
These labs were very straight forward. Of all the layer 2 technologies I feel I am more comfortable


ccie lab questions
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home