ccie lab test-ccie network simulator

This web site is about ccie lab test, ccie network simulator, ccie security practice labs, ccie security practice labs, cisco network simulator.-Bargains and deals on ccie lab test

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Great cisco ccie voice lab Article

News about cisco ccie voice lab

Great story. I didn’t know that Stuart Biggs actually wrote the first lab.

Fall Back Bridging Tutorial

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:23:05 +0000
Bridging is an obscure topic in CCIE R&S study.
It can be divided in three types
1) IRB (Integrated Routing and Bridging)
2) CRB (Concurrent Routing and Bridging
3) Fall back bridging
IRB is discussed in Lab 3 of internetworkExpert labs.
Basically IRB and CRB are generally used on routers to bridging different VLAN domains. If IRB is used, we can ...]

old habit

Today I recalled my old habit in configuring the routers. And today as well, I am using that habit for my home lab
access.


What old habit did I have? Configuring the router using notepad and pasted it to the router. Is it a 'bad' habit
or a 'good' habit? I have no idea!


During my work at various clients (particularly in Australia), I must carry out the router configuraion that way.
Whay is that so? To save time! When a customer request a replacement or a new site setup, most of the time the router
is not yet arrived in the office. Thus, to save time, I configure the router based on my best knowledge on the IOS,
chasis, modules, etc. Then I drafted out the basic configuration for connectivity then build the config from that
point on using all 'imagination' in my head on whether this command would do good once pasted or it will wreck havoc
in the production later. To make things worst, 'usually', the router (or even switch) only transits my office area
for around 4 hours. Thus within that 4 hour, I must be able to configured it in the 'full config' and ship it to the
customer in the same day. I would be lucky to have the router arrived at 5pm, but that means I must ship it before
10am the next working day. That means only 2 hours instead of 4 hour 'transit'.


During that period, there was no such thing called dynamips or in-kind. I must really knock on my head in order to
realized whether the config would work or not (not should!).


As of today, I have a poor Internet connection to home's (dynamips) lab. So, to save time I drafted out the
config, verify it that it would (and should!) work and once I arrived home: pasted it and compared it against the
correct answer. I have a quick glimpse on some answers that I have no idea what it asked. More than 90% of the
question is quite clear for me. Only minor (or silly???) misunderstanding in those 10% that might dragged me down
during my next lab attempt.


In the last two days, I have used extensive full-blown dynagen management. It is a very nice tool and could have
been tweaked for more dynamips options. All-in-all, I already have some idea to develop my own dynamips management
console (I will tell you all later once I got my CCIE number, ok? ;) )


It turned out that my answer so far is able to reach fair amount of correctness (I have not really drill the
details, maybe tonight). I am surprised with the result (and happy of course!)


Now the rest remains in the day of the lab next Monday. I will do my best to pass this one this time and earn the
number that I deserve (and have been desperately waiting on).



Week 27 Summary

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:23:46 +0000
Week 27 à “How have I managed to create >400 questions for a routing protocol I have seen described as “SIMPLE” in the past!?”




Week’s Study Time:
Study Hours = 14 inc.
Lab Hours = 0
Total study time so far:
Total Study Hours = 321  inc.
Total Lab Hours = 20.5
What I have studied during the last 2 weeks:
RIPv2
EIGRP
OSPF
Recent test scores:
Numerous ...]

Learning Method

Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:18:02 +0000
Last night I was reading through my “Ethernet Basics” and “Spanning Tree” notes and thought to myself - “Can I realistically take in all of my notes using this approach in the time I have left? ….and then also answer probing questions?” à an easy approach would be to hammer-away at Boson ExSim and hope ...]

Status Update 07.10.2008

Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:28:07 +0000
Completed items

Day 6 of the cod
Some Multicast labs

Goals for the rest of this week

Day 7 of the cod
Sleep

Well my wife officially hits 9 months of being pregnant this Sunday. That means the pressure is on now for sure. The baby’s room is pretty much done with the exception of having to put his ...]

It took great skill and will power to complete this article on cisco ccie voice lab. We also request you to use your skill and will power to understand this matter.
#



Recommended cisco ccie voice lab Items


Compusa (Systemax, Inc.)
CompUSA's Overstock, Recertified SALE!


ccie lab rentals
ccie lab routers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home